Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What do you most value in life and why?

What you value in your life most certainly predicts and demonstrates how you will lead your life. My friends and family are my world. They are what gives my life meaning because without them I would be lost. When I make mistakes and find myself in the deepest of holes and grim situations, I can always count on a close friend or family member to help me or give me quality advice. A great example of this is my mother, she is one of the only people who I can tell anything to and I know what judge me.

One of the most accurate things I have ever heard in my life is that laughter is the best medicine. When I was sick two years ago and in the hospital some of my friends came to visit me and I automatically felt better. When you laugh, you forget about all the bad things going on at that moment and are just purely happy. I knew this then and I dreaded their departure from the hospital. People need at least one best friend who they can confide everything in and tell anything to. Someone who wont break promises or gossip and spread rummors, because they honestly know you. These are the type of friends I have that give my life meaning.

The main point of this topic is the value of life depends on who and what you surround yourself with. At the end of the day, when you are in bed about to go to sleep you have to be able to rest and be okay with the actions and decisions you made that day. As my mother always says, "You make your bed, you lie in it." So, live your life the best and most positive way you can, because sooner or later you are going to have to confront and take responsibility for your actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment